| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Framingham, Ma in May is mild at 14.6 °C (58.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 91.4mm (3.6in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:01 long and the longest day is 15:01 long with an average length of 14:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Framingham, Ma May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Framingham, Ma, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Framingham, Ma:
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 90.7 kms (56.4 miles) NNW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 133 kms (82.7 miles) WSW
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 110.5 kms (68.7 miles) WSW
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 86.3 kms (53.7 miles) SW
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) SW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 151.6 kms (94.2 miles) SSW
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) NNE
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 85.9 kms (53.4 miles) NNE
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 85.9 kms (53.4 miles) NNE
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 34.1 kms (21.2 miles) ENE
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 27.8 kms (17.3 miles) ESE
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) SE
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) SE
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 72.5 kms (45.1 miles) SE
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 52.6 kms (32.7 miles) SSE
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 62.7 kms (39 miles) S